Today is much better. The steroids make the pain go away for now. I'm sure it will return when they wear off. They have changed my chemo cocktail in an effort to make the rash go away. This one takes longer, so it made for a much longer day than we had planned. We were gone from 8:00 am until 5:30 p.m. Most of the same side effects will be the same, with a few new ones added. One med says it will increase my heart rate, the other says it will decrease my heart rate. I'm hoping they counteract each other. That makes sense to me. One says it will cause a lower blood pressure. Today it was 110/ 70, so let's hope it doesn't go much lower. The good news, my blood counts were great. They did an xray of my shoulder, so we should know what going on tomorrow. The benedryl is making me exhausted, so I'm about to sleep like a baby.
Thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and support.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to read my blog updates.