Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Let's get ready to Rumble!!

Everything's ready, including me. Let's get this over with.


A Warrior's Call

This one is dedicated to the beloved warriors who fought this battle before me, and weren't quite strong enough to win:

My sweet Daddy, Lee Smith
My best friend and Cherokee sister, Becky Fields
My fiery little sister in law, Laura May Cecil
Our own teen angel, Amanda Kay Alfont
And my high school sweetheart, Ricky Gene Brown

4 comments:

  1. But you are different... you are strong enough to win! You are a tough lady. My very best birthday present will be when you come home cancer free. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been an interesting day and you have been all over it!!!! TC you are the bunny trail in my head!!! As I was reading these 2 post of course a song come to mind. Its "Whom shall I fear" (The God of Angel Armies) That is what I thought of. I look at your strength and the strength of your Angels. I know that you are surrounded in heaven and here on earth.

    Now on a lighter note. I am cleaning up the kitchen. This I despise like no other!!! There you are again on my bunny trail!!!! Toni you have beat this before and you will beat it again. Why because you are Toni!!! The "girl on the bus" So here is my story. I was getting picked on by a rather large girl on the bus. The ol'keep your hands to yourself is in my head. Well that and Im afraid!!!! All of a sudden in a loud voice I hear" Are you going to "Hit that Bitch or am I" Talk about somebody empowering ya a few short words!!! I promptly stood up and "Hit that Bitch" It was the start of a wonderful friendship!!!! LOL I NEVER got picked on again!!! There for I never had to hit anybody again. Whew!!!!

    So with that said Toni!!! Hit that Bitch!!!! Love you LONG time!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to read my blog updates.