Friday, June 7, 2013

One down, one to go

I'm getting ready to see the surgeon. I can get the first tube out today. I can hardly wait. I've been thinking about this a lot this week. Actually, it's hard not to since they control every move I make.

I think it's just so barbaric. You would think modern medicine could find a better way. I have a pretty high pain tolerance, and an EMT husband to help with the draining and bandaging. I can't image what a struggle this is for a lot of others without those advantages. Thanks to some creative pillow stacking, I did have the best night's sleep yet.

2 comments:

  1. WooooHoooo!!! On the sleep!!!! Darlin I cant imagine ANY of what you are going through. I know you and Randy can handle it all!!!! Add those kids to the mix and you got this for sure!!!! See ya after bit.... I am going to try and cook for the cooker!!! LOL It wont be TC style but it should help. Maybe I should just get a bucket of chicken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam, dinner was great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to read my blog updates.