There is a Cherokee belief that we have 2 names. One, is the name friends, acquaintances, and the rest of the world know us by. The other, our real name, is only known to family and true friends, and closely guarded and protected. It is believed that if our enemies know our name, they can use it to bring curses and bad health upon us. I believe that idea follows through with a lot of other information, including our health itself.
I owe a lot to my loved ones for helping protect that information. I've tried to make my battle a very public one, in the hopes of helping others. However, there are a handful of people I prefer not know the details of my struggles. It helps to protect me from their negative energy. Thank you for helping me protect that. Wado Nvgadawa!
The last few days have been a struggle. I've had some minor complications, that I pray the Creator will help keep minor. I am exhausted, but I still have lots of fighting left to do. Thank you for stopping by and checking on me. Fight like a Girl

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to read my blog updates.