Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Venting!!

I "strongly dislike" Ball Memorial Hospital, and I.U. Health. In particular, the screwed up billing department. I made a lot of effort to pay off small bills and catch things up or pay ahead before I went off work.

Today I received a collection notice, for a bill I have not received. I called to inquire about it. It seems that they have saved up a number of small bills and instead of mailing them to me, waited until they had a nice big combined number, and sent them directly to collections. WTF!?!?!  Of course, they claimed they mailed them. Of course they did!

Guess what baby, there's no money now. Take a number and step to the back of the line.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to add something here. Am I really supposed to believe that they actually mailed 7 different bills for amounts of $50 or less, repeatedly, and they got lost in the mail? There is something definitely wrong with their system.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to read my blog updates.