Ouch! I got those drainage tubes removed last week. Now, for several weeks, I'll have to keep returning weekly to the Dr. to have the area of surgery in my right shoulder drained. That hurt a lot, and honestly, I haven't done much but sleep all day. It's still better than having the drains, so I'll just deal with it.
I haven't been on the pc much. It still hurts a lot to use use my right arm very much. It gets a little stronger each day.
I did get a couple of nice surprises today. I thought my paycheck two weeks ago would be the last one until my short term disability kicks in next month. I found out today that I do have a partial check coming tomorrow. I also received this today. Thank you!! I'm honored to be a part of this, and to share it with Kathy and Nina. I don't really know Kathy, but Nina has been a great support to me. I have a rare blood type, and used to donate all the time, when I still could. I miss being able to help in that way.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for thinking of me and taking the time to read my blog updates.