Pain medicine is a great thing, but it can inspire some weird dreams!
A few nights ago, I was trapped inside a Sam's Club. Not just any Sam's Club, but a very scarey, very purple Sam's Club, in Alexandria, Indiana. It was inside an old factory, and you could only advance to one "department" at a time.
This morning's dream was on the lighter side. I spent a big part of yesterday teasing my little sister about her becoming "Nanna". She got some strange summer flu bug or something. So this morning, I dreamed that Nanna Jenny wasn't really sick, she accidentally got high on her poppy seed dressing! Sorry Jen, but I woke up laughing so hard I cried.
hahaha.. I wish it were something like poppys..lol Oh my.. I remember my experience on pain meds when my tonsils were out . YIKES, I can't recount those dreams here. But I will share that I was a hooker in one. GOOD TIMES, not so much. I love you sister, and am so proud of you and your strength and how brave you are. Have a good day. Btw, "Nana" is feeling much much better this morning.
ReplyDelete