I haven't posted for a while. I've just been feeling unsociable lately. It happens. I guess I'm kinda stuck in "hermit syndrome" this week. I haven't payed much attention to facebook, or answered emails. I haven't contacted coworkers, friends, or family, not even my kids.
I'm a little frustrated with my slow recovery. I'm frustrated with having to ask for people's help. I'm frustrated with doctors and communications and scheduling, or lack thereof.
Sorry I haven't posted on your blog until now, I think of you daily. It's difficult when others try and schedule our lives when we just want things to get back to "normal", but is life ever normal again? Doctors and their treatments try and make our lives easier, but in fact it's harder to maintain. I understand not being sociable, but don't let it last too long. You are strong Toni. You have beaten this dreadful disease once and you will beat it again. You have helped me in ways that you will never imagine. I miss our talks. Jenny
ReplyDeleteThank you Jenny. That means a lot.
ReplyDelete